Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii
- 5 How to Format Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii ::
Step By Step How to Format Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii hard reset ::
Hard Reset AINOL Novo 7 Flame II First method:
- First, turn off your tablet by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- Release held keys as soon as you see a new menu on your screen.
- From the menu choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap “yes” when asked to confirm.
- Press Power button to enter option “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation
- Hold the Power button to turn on your device.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Privacy (Backup & Reset) and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Ainol Novo 7 Flame Ii recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem