Step By Step Tutorial How to Format Samsung Focus 2 I667 hard reset Windows Phone 7 Code
Cautions Before The Format Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Samsung Focus 2 I667 hard reset Windows Phone 7 soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Samsung Focus 2 I667 Windows Phone 7 For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Samsung Focus 2 I667 Windows Phone 7 Soft Reset,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your Samsung Focus 2 I667 Windows Phone 7 phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format Samsung Focus 2 I667 Windows Phone 7 hard reset isn’t responding
Samsung Focus 2 I667 Windows Phone 7 phone to the factory default settings:
- From the Home screen, touch >>> Menu >>> Settings>>> system >>> about >>> reset your phone.
- or try to
- Press and hold the Power key to power off the phone.
Now Samsung Focus 2 I667 Windows Phone 7 Hard Reset
- Power up the device by pressing the Camera key + Volume down key and Power key .
- When the device vibrates, release the Power key, but continue pressing the Camera and Volume down keys.
- Now if the Devise Display show you Are you sure you want to format? screen, release the Camera and Volume down Keys.
Note: If the download mode screen displays, go back to Step 1 and try again.
- Press the Window key to Format the device. “Are you sure you want to format?” will appeare
- Do you want to continue? displays.
- Press the Window key again to format the device.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Samsung Focus 2 I667 Windows Phone 7 hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem .