Step-by-step Tutorial : Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 Install Clockworkmod Recovery
Why we Need to Root Our Phone ::
Rooting your Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 Mobile is Make it possible to updates all latest software or third party packs install to your mobile possible SuperGeekForum Presents the Routing tutorial about Rooting Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 on all Android Android 4.0 ICS and Jelly Beam 4. 1 Cyanogenmod firmware versions. . If your device is running with anyone of above firmwares then you can root the device easily by following my guide. if you root your phone and install clockworkmod CWM recovery then you can install Custom Android 4.0.4 ICS ROM.
Rooting Warning Note:
- SuperGeek is not responsible for any kind of damage to you or your phone etc.
- If anything happens to your device we won’t responsible for that damage.
- Rooting will voids the warranty of the device.
- Do it as your own risk by following below steps carefully.
- Make sure that you have backup the data, because rooting this process is going to clear all data from your device.
Step 0: Requirements for Root process :
- 1. The above rooting procedure only works on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 model. Applying this instructions on other Verizon galaxy variants will leads to damage. 2.Charge your device battery to max 100% before you could start the process. 3. Recommended to disable security suites such as antivirus and Firewall from your Computer to avoid conflict. 4. All the data that your Samsung Galaxy S3 has must be backup.
- 5. Turn on to Enable USB Debugging option on your Samsung Galaxy S3 device by navigating yourself to the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’.
- 6. Go to Settings -> Security -> Tick mark the Unknown source option.
- 7. Download and Install compatible USB device drivers for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 from here.
- Steps and Procedure for Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-i535 on official Android 4.0.4 ICS baseband firmware version I535VRLG1, I535VRLG7 and I535VRLF2. 1. Download working GS3DebugFSRoot tool zip file package from here to your PC. 2. After download is completed. Extract the package in the PC. 3. Open the extracted folder and Run the RootDebugfs.bat file by double clicking it. 4. A command prompt console window will be opened in the screen. Press 1 to select and start the rooting process.
- 5. In this step press y for confirmation.
- 6. After confirmation is done. In the next three windows you need press any key to continue.
- 7. At last window it shows message like “waiting for device to be detected”. Now you need toconnect the device to PC via USB data cable.
- 8. Your device will be reboot 3 or 4 times during the process. So be patient and don’t do anything until the process is finished.
- 9. Once device is loaded to android OS you can see superuserSU in the apps list. That’s it your device is successfully rooted without any problems. If u want to check whether device is your rooted or not. Go to Google play store and download app called root checker. Install the app and check the root verification access.
Flash and Install Clockworkmod recovery on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 i535
- 1. Download anyone of the zip file based on your choice.
- ClockworkMod Recovery 220.127.116.11 here to PC. File name CWM_6_Non-Touch.zip and size of 5.41 MB.
- ClockworkMod Touch Recovery 18.104.22.168 here to PC. File name CWM_6_Touch.zip and size of 5.41 MB.
- 2. Well I prefer normal recovery version because it works perfect. Extract the zip package in the PC.
- 3. Download Odin3 v3.07 zip file from here to PC. Extract the Odin zip file then open the folder you get an Odin3 v3.07.exe.
- 4. Launch the Odin3 v3.07.exe application in PC.
- 5. Turn off the mobile. Now press and hold volume down and Home buttons and power buttons together until you will see a warning message appears on the screen. Press Volume Up button to get into Download Mode.
- 6. Connect the device to PC via USB Cable while Odin is open in the PC. Once odin is recognized the device you can see a sky blue color in the ID:COM section and also added message will appear in below message box.
- 7. Now click on PDA tab and select ODINRecovery.tar.md5 which you got extracted in step 2.
- 8. Click on Start button to flash recovery. Once process is completed the device will be reboot automatically and you will get green color Pass message in Odin.
- 9. If you want to test whether clockworkmod recovery is installed perfectly or not. Then power offthe device. Press and hold Volume up and Home button and Power Buttons.
- 10. Once you see above screen in the device then you can enjoy by flashing zip files directly from the phone itself.
That’s all now the Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 Install Clockworkmod Recovery device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem