Article Contents ::
Step By Step How to Nokia 5200 hard reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Hard Reset Lumia 820 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
How to Nokia 5200 hard reset
- You can format your Nokia 5200 device by typing: * + 3 + call + Power on. Before the device is reset, you need to provide the lock code. The default lock code is 12345.
- If it is not working try this code:
- You can format your device by typing *#7370# in standby mode. Before the device is reset, you need to provide the lock code. The default lock code is 12345.
- Some Nokia phone can be reset via this menu option Press menu button or enter Menu > Settings > Phone > Phone management > Factory settings > Delete data and restore > YES
- It’s all your responsibility to reset your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset”, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Mobile phone isn’t responding
That’s all now the Nokia 5200 hard reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem