Step-by-step Tutorial : How to Unlock Bootloader Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535
Why we Need to Unlock Bootloader Root Our Phone ::
Rooting your SaUnlock Bootloader Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 Mobile is Make it possible to updates all latest software or third party packs install to your mobile possible, However by routing will void your device warranty, but it makes it possible to work all possible updates etc. SuperGeekForum Presents the Routing tutorial about Rooting Unlock Bootloader Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 on all Android os Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware versions.
Rooting Warning Note:
- SuperGeek is not responsible for any kind of damage to you or your phone etc.
- If anything happens to your device we won’t responsible for that damage.
- Rooting will voids the warranty of the device.
- Do it as your own risk by following below steps carefully.
- Make sure that you have backup the data, because rooting this process is going to clear all data from your device.
Step 0: Requirements for Root process :Steps and Procedure
- 1. This unlocking app will only works on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 model. Don’t use this app on other Verizon galaxy variants.
- 2. Backup the all data, apps, SMS, contacts and call log etc for security purpose .
- 3. Disable antivirus in the mobile.
- 4. Charge the battery more than 100%.
- 5. Follow this path on the device settings->security->tick the Unknown sources option.
- Note: Before starting the below guide make sure that the device must be rooted in order to use bootloader app. Follow my tutorial to Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 Install Clockworkmod Recovery .
- Steps and Procedure to unlock the bootloader on Verizon Samsung Galaxy SIII I535.
- 1. Download VZWGS3 EZ-Unlock (Bootloader) directly from link Google Play or save the file from here into PC.
- 2. Install and launch the app in the device.
- 3. Click on unlock option and the process will start.
- 4. Within 2 or 3 minutes the process will be completed and you get message like successfully unlocked. You can also check the device status Unlocked message green color.
To get warranty back once you relock the bootloader to original stock state. by AdamOutler app called VZWGS3 EZ-Unlock (Bootloader) which will help you to unlock the bootloader
That’s all now the Unlock Bootloader Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem