Post Contents List
- 1 Step By Step Tutorial How to Root Sony Xperia Neo/Neo V ICS 4.0.4 4.1.B.0.431 Firmware
- 2 How to Format Root Sony Xperia Neo/Neo V ICS 4.0.4 4.1.B.0.431 Mobiles
Step By Step Tutorial How to Root Sony Xperia Neo/Neo V ICS 4.0.4 4.1.B.0.431 Firmware
Cautions Before The Format Root Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the FormatNokia Lumia 810 hard reset Code. Read more ... » RootHow to Format Samsung A997 Rugby III hard reset Code. Read more ... » Sony XperiaHow to Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Update On Sony Xperia S LT26i Firmware. Read more ... » Neo/Neo V ICS 4.0.4 4.1.B.0.431 soft resetApple iPad mini Updating Soft reset and Hard reset . Read more ... » or hard resetNokia Lumia 810 hard reset Code. Read more ... » CodeNokia Lumia 810 hard reset Code. Read more ... » Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Root SonySony PlayStation 4 ultimate gaming platform. Read more ... » XperiaHow to Unlock Bootloader of Sony Ericsson Xperia Phones. Read more ... » Neo/Neo V ICS 4.0.4 4.1.B.0.431 For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Root Sony Xperia NeoSony Ericcson Xperia Neo smartphone with 8.1 megapixels Android Features and Specifications. Read more ... »/Neo V ICS 4.0.4 4.1.B.0.431 soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
new Android 4.0.4 ICS updateApple iPad mini Updating Soft reset and Hard reset . Read more ... » for both Neo MT15 and Neo V MT11 devices with 4.1.B.0.431 Firmware version that fixed most of the issues. But it will revoked the root access on all rooted devices
If you want to get root access again on latest Android ICS update 4.0.4 then you can follow this guide.
Warning! for Format Update & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or UnlockSamsung Android for Galaxy, Note and Tab Series Secret Codes. Read more ... » your How to Root Sony Xperia Neo/Neo V ICS 4.0.4 4.1.B.0.431 phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory ResetHow to Format Samsung Galaxy Grand i9080,i9082,Premier hard reset Code. Read more ... »“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format How to Root Sony Xperia Neo/Neo hard reset isn’t responding
How to Format Root Sony Xperia Neo/Neo V ICS 4.0.4 4.1.B.0.431 Mobiles
- Note: For 4.1.B.0.431 Firmware there is no rooting procedure but we can root in different way by changing the kernel version to old one.
- Because old kernel ICS 4.0.3 4.1.A.0.562 can be rooted with flash tool
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from your Computer and LGHow to Root LG Optimus L3 E400. Read more ... » device so that they won’t interrupt the procedure.
- disable the Security suites on your Sony Xperia, for this you can follow the path Settings > Security > Mark >>>>“Unknown sources” and check it.
- Go through the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ and turn on to Enable USB Debugging option.
- Steps and Procedure to Root LG Optimus L3 E400:
- Install the Flashtool software in the PC. After installing it, go to C: Drive and open the flashtool folder. There you will get drivers folder open the folder and run the flashtool-drivers.exe. Selectthe Neo device and click on installHow to Format Samsung ATIV TAB hard reset Windows 8 recovery. Read more ... » button.
- copy the downloaded kernel file MT11i_4.1.A.0.562_kernel.ftf intoC:/flashtool/firmwares folder.
- Now run the flashtool.exe application. A medium size window will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on thunder icon on top left side, there you will see a small dialog window with two different options flashmode and fastboot mode. Select flashmode and click ok for further step
- Select the MT11i_4.1.A.0.562_kernel.ftf on left side and also tick mark the No Final Verificationat right side. Click on OK button to proceed for next step.
- A window will be opened and you need to enter fastboot mode. It indicates unplug the device from the PC, Power off the device, Press the back button and hold it, again plug the USB cable to the PC.
- It will take 2 or 3 minutes to complete the flashing process. Device will take some time to load and it will stay at Sony logo for long period.
Steps and Instructions to Root Sony Xperia NEO V on Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0.4 Firmware:
- Download the DooMLoRD_v1_Xperia-2011-ICS-ROOT-emu-busybox-su.zip file from here into your PC.
- Extract the zip file with the help of winrar or winzip. Once extracted you will get runme.bat file in the folder.
- Double click and run the runme.bat file, a command prompt window will be opened.
- Now connect the device to PC via USB cable. If “PC companion software” is prompted on the device Skip it.
- Press any button to start the rooting process.
- It will be going to install Busybox and Superuser SU in the device.
- shows a dialog screen with the message “All Done“. After booting the device you will able to get SU app in the app list. That means rooting has done perfectly.
- Again you need to go back from current old 4.1.A.0.562 kernel to stock firmware ics 4.0.4 4.1.B.0.431 kernel. Although you didn’t go back nothing will be happen for your own satisfaction you can revert back stock kernel for perfect running of device
- Download 4.1.B.0.431 kernels into PC.
- After download them Copy both ftf files into C:/flashtool/firmwares folder.
- Run flashtool software and click on thunderbolt icon. Select flashmode and jump to next step.
- On below you can select kernel based on your device. If your device is Neo then select MT15. Suppose the device is Neo V then select MT11. Click OK for starting the process.
- After the completion of the flashing process, turn your device ON. This time your device is going to take some longer duration to open then the usual. Wait till it boot.
- All Done ./
For confirm if device is rooted or not. just go to Google Play store download root checker app and verify the root access.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Sony Xperia Neo/Neo V ICS 4.0.4 4.1.B.0.431 hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem