Step By Step Tutorial How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
Cautions Before The Format Root Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Warning! for Format & Reset
- Rooting will voids the warranty.
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format How to Root LG Optimus L3 E400 hard reset isn’t responding
How to Format Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Mobiles
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from your Computer and LG device so that they won’t interrupt the procedure.
- Go through the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ and turn on to Enable USB Debugging option.
- Also tick mark and enable Settings->Security-> Unknown sources.
Steps and Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 ::
- 1. Download the rooting script Package update.zip file from here in to your PC.
- Then, you need to copy the downloaded update.zip file to the Phone SD card storage.
- Disconnect the devise from computer .
- Now turn off the device. Again press and hold (Volume up + Home buttons + Power On) the device simultaneously till you see the stock recovery mode in the blue screen.
- Volume Up or Down navigate button for selection and Power button for confirmation
- Once you entered into stock recovery mode select ‘install zip from SD card’ and then select ‘choose zip from SD card’ to browse the SD card and select update.zip file to flash it on your device. For confirmation you need to select ‘Yes’.
- The process may take around 5 minutes. and After that the Devise will be rooted.
- The device will be loaded into Android OS there you can see Super SU application in the apps list. If u want to install third party BusyBox apk on your device download it from here.
For confirm if device is rooted or not. just go to Google Play store download root checker app and verify the root access. That’s all now the format,root, unlock, All Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem.