Step By Step Tutorial How to Root HTC Evo 4G LTE Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery
Cautions Before The Format Root Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Root HTC Evo 4G LTE Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Root HTC Evo 4G LTE Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Root HTC Evo 4G LTE Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your How to Root HTC Evo 4G LTE Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format How to Root HTC Evo 4G LTE Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery hard reset isn’t responding
How to Format Root HTC Evo 4G LTE Mobiles
- Disable or remove the security suites such as antivirus or firewall from your Computer and LG device so that they won’t interrupt the procedure.
- If you using Google wallet then you must reset it.
- Go the app select Menu > Settings > Reset Google Wallet.
- Enabled the USB Debugging option on your phone.
- To Enabling it, you have to follow the path – Menu > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- First make sure that you have proper USB driver for your HTC Evo 4G LTE device. If not, then download the driver for windows from here.
- For this below process Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 is required download it here.
Steps and Procedure to Root HTC Evo 4G LTE
- Download RegawMOD Evo 4G LTE Rooter.exe file package from here to PC.
- Now connect the device to PC with USB debugging mode.
- Run the downloaded application RegawMOD EVO 4G LTE Rooter.exe in the PC. A window will be opened with phone image.
- Move the mouse cursor towards Root me and click it to start the process.
Your phone will be rebooted and boot into the bootloader. Here you will get pop up window and show message HtcDev is automated and submits you’re token. Click Ok to proceed to further step in the process.
- Once token is arrived from htcdev. In the device you will get message like Unlock bootloader. Select Yes (for selecting the yes you can use volume buttons for navigation) to confirm the unlocking (press the power button in the device).
- Note: Unlocking Bootloader will erase all your data in the device. 7. The phone will be rebooted and skip the setup process in the device. Go to settings->developer options-> check the USB debugging.
For confirm if device is rooted or not. just go to Google Play store download root checker app and verify the root access. That’s all now the format,root, unlock, All HTC Evo 4G LTE hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem