Step By Step Tutorial How to Root HTC Desire C All-In-One Unlock Bootloader
Cautions Before The Format Root Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Root HTC HTC Desire C Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Root HTC Desire C Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Root HTC Desire C Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your How to Root HTC Desire C Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format How to Root HTC Desire C Unlock Bootloader CWM Recovery hard reset isn’t responding
How to Format Root HTC Desire C Mobiles
-Flash Kernels provided
- How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry. 1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER 2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it 3. Extract the folder anywhere. 4. Run the program.
- Credits – The guys at the forum-xda
For confirm if device is rooted or not. just go to Google Play store download root checker app and verify the root access. That’s all now the format,root,Bootloader unlock, All HTC Desire C hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem