How to Prevent Accidentally Purchasing from App Store with password protection
- The accidental purchasing is very painful when you don’t wants to purchase the thing but the one touch option automatically purchase from your registered credit card, with iPhone,
- [intlink id=”155″ type=”post” /]
- or your kids or friends do any purchase without your permission that’s not tolerable, now this can be prevented by applying the password protection for ant transaction.
how to enable the password for apple store
Step 1: —
- Navigate to Restrictions menu under General –> Settings
- This is the place where you can control the access to your kid or friends. As shown in screenshot below, you can control various apps hear, like YouTube and Safari,
- hear you can place limits on their one click purchasing ability within iTunes store.
- Now click the Enable Restrictions button at the top of the screen.
- now you’ll be prompted to enter a Restrictions Passcode. Enter the passcode.
- now everyone have to ebter the passcode before any purchase.
- [intlink id=”156″ type=”post” /]
- After setting the Restrictions Passcode, you can now select apps that can be accessed on the iPhone. ‘On’ means the app can be accessed.
- Changing the switch to ‘Off’ removes the app from the iPhone’s screen
- Don’t panic, it hasn’t been deleted; now it’s just been “invisible” so none can accessed.
- if you choose to disable iTunes and Installing Apps, you are then preventing downloads from the iTunes store and the App Store through the apps on the iPhone.
- Now Under Allowed Content, just disable In-App purchase which will prevent anyone from making purchase in a single click.
- that’s all have fun.