Step By Step How to Format Zte Blade Vec 3g Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Zte Blade Vec 3g hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Zte Blade Vec 3g befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Zte Blade Vec 3g after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Zte Blade Vec 3g for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Zte Blade Vec 3g Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Zte Blade Vec 3g
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Zte Blade Vec 3g hard reset ::
- At first, switch off your phone by using Power key.
- After that, press and hold Power + Volume Up button together.
- When you see Recovery Mode menu release held buttons.
- Then from the menu choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using the Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Finally, confirm the whole operation by tappinng “yes“.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then find and select Settings and go to Backup & reset.
- Choose the Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
Zte Blade Vec 4G – How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
Zte Blade Vec 4G hard reset
Zte Blade Vec 4G – How to factory reset from phone menu
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Zte Blade Vec 3g ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Zte Blade Vec 3g recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem