Step By Step How to Format Zte Blade L3 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Zte Blade L3 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Zte Blade L3 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Zte Blade L3 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Zte Blade L3 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Zte Blade L3 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Zte Blade L3
Soft Reset ZTE Blade L3
- Press and hold the Power button.
- From the options choose Power Off and then tap OK.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Press the Power button again to turn the phone back on.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
How to Format Zte Blade L3 hard reset ::
Hard Reset ZTE Blade L3 First method:
- First of all, turn off the device by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Power + Volume Up button.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Then press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the phone, select “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- After pressing the Home button go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Choose the Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!
Warning! for Format & Reset Zte Blade L3 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Zte Blade L3 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem