Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Zopo Speed 7 Gp Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Zopo Speed 7 Gp Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Zopo Speed 7 Gp
- 5 WARNING !
- 6 How to Format Zopo Speed 7 Gp hard reset ::
- 7 WARNING !
- 8 Warning! for Format & Reset Zopo Speed 7 Gp ::
Step By Step How to Format Zopo Speed 7 Gp Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Zopo Speed 7 Gp hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Zopo Speed 7 Gp befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Zopo Speed 7 Gp after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Zopo Speed 7 Gp for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Zopo Speed 7 Gp Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Zopo Speed 7 Gp
Soft Reset ZOPO Speed 7 GP First method:
- At first press and hold the Power button.
- In the next step from the options choose Power Off and then tap OK.
- You should wait a couple of seconds
- Finally, hold down the Power key again to turn the phone back on.
- In the frist step remove the back cover and the battery for a short while.
- Put the battery and the cover back in.
- Turn on the phone by holding the Power button.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
How to Format Zopo Speed 7 Gp hard reset ::
Hard Reset ZOPO Speed 7 GP First method:
- Turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while .
- Next, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should let go of all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Afterwards choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Next, accept option “Now you can reboot Your system ” by using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while to turn the device off.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Next, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done!
Warning! for Format & Reset Zopo Speed 7 Gp ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Zopo Speed 7 Gp recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem