Step By Step How to Format Xolo Era X Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Xolo Era X hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Xolo Era X befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Xolo Era X after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Xolo Era X for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Xolo Era X Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Xolo Era X
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Xolo Era X hard reset ::
Hard Reset XOLO Era X First method:
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down + Back +Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Xolo icon.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Volume Down key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “Now you can reboot Your system ” using Power rocker.
- That’s all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
How to hard reset xolo era/ any android device
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Xolo Era X ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Xolo Era X recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem