Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime
- 5 How to Format Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime ::
Step By Step How to Format Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime hard reset ::
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note Prime First method:
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release you can release both keys.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Wipe All Data“. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes“.
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
- Begin by switching on your device by holding down the Power key.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and selec Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! Your cell phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 – remove screen lock protection
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 – factory reset by Android settings
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem