Step By Step How to Format Wiko Ridge Fab 4g Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Wiko Ridge Fab 4g hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Wiko Ridge Fab 4g befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Wiko Ridge Fab 4g after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Wiko Ridge Fab 4g for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Wiko Ridge Fab 4g Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Wiko Ridge Fab 4g
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Wiko Ridge Fab 4g hard reset ::
Hard Reset WIKO Ridge Fab 4G First method:
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold Power button.
- After that, hold down for a couple of seconds three buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power.
- Release held keys when you see a menu with two options.
- Press Volume Up to enter Android System Recover
- Select the “Wipe data / Factory reset” by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Find and select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Well done!
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Wiko Ridge Fab 4g ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Wiko Ridge Fab 4g recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem