Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Walton Primo V1 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Walton Primo V1 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Walton Primo V1
- 5 How to Format Walton Primo V1 hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Walton Primo V1 ::
Step By Step How to Format Walton Primo V1 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Walton Primo V1 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Walton Primo V1 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Walton Primo V1 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Walton Primo V1 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Walton Primo V1 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Walton Primo V1
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Walton Primo V1 hard reset ::
Hard Reset WALTON Primo V1 First method:
- First of all, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the WALTON logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option “Now you can reboot Your system ” using Power rocker.
- That’s all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- Begin by switching on the device.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 – Erase all data by Factory Reset
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena – bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Walton Primo V1 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Walton Primo V1 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem