Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Walton Primo Nf2 Plus Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Walton Primo Nf2 Plus Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Walton Primo Nf2 Plus
- 5 How to Format Walton Primo Nf2 Plus hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Walton Primo Nf2 Plus ::
Step By Step How to Format Walton Primo Nf2 Plus Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Walton Primo Nf2 Plus hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Walton Primo Nf2 Plus befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Walton Primo Nf2 Plus after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Walton Primo Nf2 Plus for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Walton Primo Nf2 Plus Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Walton Primo Nf2 Plus
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Walton Primo Nf2 Plus hard reset ::
Hard Reset WALTON Primo NF2+ First method:
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the WALTON logo in front of you.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now the smartphone is earsing all personal data and customized settings.
- After a while accept option “Now you can reboot Your system ” using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The Welcome Panel just pops up. As you can see you can start easily activate your phone.
- Begin by switching on the device by holding down Power key.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! The format is done. Now you can activate your phone.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Walton Primo Nf2 Plus ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Walton Primo Nf2 Plus recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem