Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Vodafone V860 Smart Ii Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Vodafone V860 Smart Ii Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Vodafone V860 Smart Ii
- 5 How to Format Vodafone V860 Smart Ii hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Vodafone V860 Smart Ii ::
Step By Step How to Format Vodafone V860 Smart Ii Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Vodafone V860 Smart Ii hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Vodafone V860 Smart Ii befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Vodafone V860 Smart Ii after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Vodafone V860 Smart Ii for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Vodafone V860 Smart Ii Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Vodafone V860 Smart Ii
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Vodafone V860 Smart Ii hard reset ::
Hard Reset VODAFONE V860 Smart II First method:
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release only Power button but continue to press Volume Up key when you feel the phone vibrates.
- After a while the Recovery Mode should appear on the screen.
- Scroll to “Wipe data / Factory reset” by using the Volume buttons.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- in the next step choose “Yes–delete all user data“.
- To restart the phone, select “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- Press the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Privacy and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
vodafone smart 2 alcatel v860 hard reset
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Vodafone V860 Smart Ii ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Vodafone V860 Smart Ii recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem