Step By Step How to Format Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Vfd900 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Vfd900 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Vfd900 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Vfd900 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Vfd900 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Vfd900 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Vfd900
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Vfd900 hard reset ::
Hard Reset VODAFONE Smart Platinum 7 VFD900 First method:
- FIrstly, hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to turn off the cell phone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the VODAFONE logo in front of you.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then choose “wipe data/factory reset” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Finally, restart the cell phone by selecting “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Excellent! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the smartphone.
- Then go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Vfd900 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Vfd900 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem