Step By Step How to Format Vivo Y11 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Vivo Y11 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Vivo Y11 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Vivo Y11 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Vivo Y11 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Vivo Y11 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Vivo Y11
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Vivo Y11 hard reset ::
Hard Reset VIVO Y11 First method:
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as the Recovery Mode pops up.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “Now you can reboot Your system ” using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step selec Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
Hard reset vivo
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Vivo Y11 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Vivo Y11 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem