Step By Step How to Format Vivo Xplay 3s Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Vivo Xplay 3s hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Vivo Xplay 3s befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Vivo Xplay 3s after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Vivo Xplay 3s for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Vivo Xplay 3s Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Vivo Xplay 3s
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Vivo Xplay 3s hard reset ::
Hard Reset VIVO Xplay 3S First method:
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as the Vivo logo shows up on the screen.
- You ought to kepp holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears in front of you.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select “Wipe data” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards from the menu choose “Wipe data” one more time and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “Reboot your device” using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Then form the Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step select Reset Device.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
HOW TO HARED RESET VIVO MOBOLES, UNLOCK PATTERN LOCK
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 – Erase all data by Factory Reset
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Vivo Xplay 3s ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Vivo Xplay 3s recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem