Step By Step How to Format Symphony Xplorer W67 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Symphony Xplorer W67 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Symphony Xplorer W67 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Symphony Xplorer W67 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Symphony Xplorer W67 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Symphony Xplorer W67 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Symphony Xplorer W67
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Symphony Xplorer W67 hard reset ::
Hard Reset SYMPHONY Xplorer W67 First method:
- Start by turning off the mobile phone by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up + Power key for several seconds
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Press the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done!
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Symphony Xplorer W67 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Symphony Xplorer W67 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem