Article Contents ::
Step By Step How to Format Nokia 5230 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Nokia 5230 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Nokia 5230 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Nokia 5230 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Nokia 5230 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Nokia 5230 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Nokia 5230
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Nokia 5230 hard reset ::
Hard Reset NOKIA 5230 First method:
- If the device is off, hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards open the Main Menu.
- Then find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Type in the phone lock code (default is 12345) and press the Center button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has been performed.
- At the beginning turn on the cell phone.
- Now tap the following secret code: *#7370#
- After that, enter your lock code. The default is 12345
- Wait to comple the whole proccess.
- Success! You have just accomplish the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset NOKIA E7 Communicator – Phone Restore
Hard Reset NOKIA E72 – Factory Reset Tutorial
Hard Reset NOKIA 2220 slide
Remove Lock Code in Nokia Phone – factory reset with forgotten security code
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Nokia 5230 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Nokia 5230 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem