Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Modecom Freetab 2099 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Modecom Freetab 2099 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Modecom Freetab 2099
- 5 How to Format Modecom Freetab 2099 hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Modecom Freetab 2099 ::
Step By Step How to Format Modecom Freetab 2099 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Modecom Freetab 2099 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Modecom Freetab 2099 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Modecom Freetab 2099 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Modecom Freetab 2099 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Modecom Freetab 2099 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Modecom Freetab 2099
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Modecom Freetab 2099 hard reset ::
Hard Reset MODECOM FREETAB 2099 First method:
- Start by swtiching off the device by pressing Power button.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held kezs when you see a new menu on your screen.
- Afterwards from the menu choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap “yes” to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Hold the Power button, until your device is turned on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone should restart now.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Modecom Freetab 2099 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Modecom Freetab 2099 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem