Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101
- 5 How to Format Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 ::
Step By Step How to Format Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 hard reset ::
Hard Reset MICROMAX LT666 Canvas Laptab 10.1 First method:
- Begin by holding down the Power key to turn the device back on.
- In the next step open the Main Menu.
- From the screen in front of you find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! Afterer about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards hold down Shift key. If you’re using the on-screen keyboard, tap or click the Shift key.
- While the Shift key is still pressed, tap or click Restart option and confirm the operation.
- In the next step choose Troubleshoot.
- Then tap Reset your PC and cofirm operation by pressing Next.
- Choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Begin the whole operation by clicking Reset.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Micromax Lt666 Canvas Laptab 101 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem