Step By Step How to Format Kyocera Luce Kcp01k Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Kyocera Luce Kcp01k hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Kyocera Luce Kcp01k befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Kyocera Luce Kcp01k after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Kyocera Luce Kcp01k for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Kyocera Luce Kcp01k Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Kyocera Luce Kcp01k
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Kyocera Luce Kcp01k hard reset ::
Hard Reset KYOCERA Luce KCP01K First method:
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power button.
- Release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone’s screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
- The device must turn on, so press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards from the Main Screen find and choose Settings.
- In the next step select Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory data reset and choose Reset phone.
- To begin the hard reset operation select Erase everything.
- Well done! Your mobile phone is ready tou use.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Kyocera Luce Kcp01k ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Kyocera Luce Kcp01k recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem