Step By Step How to Format Chuwi Dx1 3g Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Chuwi Dx1 3g hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Chuwi Dx1 3g befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Chuwi Dx1 3g after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Chuwi Dx1 3g for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Chuwi Dx1 3g Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Chuwi Dx1 3g
Soft Reset CHUWI DX1 3G First method:
- Firstly, press and hold the Power button until the phone turns off.
- Wait at least 5 seconds.
- Press the Power button again to switch the phone back on.
- Remove the back cover and the battery for a couple of seconds.
- After about 5 seconds put the battery and the cover back in.
- Turn on the phone by holding the Power button.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
How to Format Chuwi Dx1 3g hard reset ::
Hard Reset CHUWI DX1 3G First method:
- At the beginning switch the cell phone off.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose “wipe data/factory reset” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
- First of all, make sure that your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done!
Warning! for Format & Reset Chuwi Dx1 3g ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Chuwi Dx1 3g recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem