Step By Step How to Format Celkon C20 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Celkon C20 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Celkon C20 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Celkon C20 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Celkon C20 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Celkon C20 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Celkon C20
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Celkon C20 hard reset ::
Hard Reset CELKON C20
- Begin by switching off the phone by holdign down Power button.
- After that, from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then choose Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- Finally, type in the following safetly code: 1234 to start hard reset.
- The format is done! You just restore factory settings.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Celkon C20 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Celkon C20 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem