Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Blu Studio G Lte2 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Blu Studio G Lte2 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Blu Studio G Lte2
- 5 How to Format Blu Studio G Lte2 hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Blu Studio G Lte2 ::
Step By Step How to Format Blu Studio G Lte2 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Blu Studio G Lte2 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Blu Studio G Lte2 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Blu Studio G Lte2 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Blu Studio G Lte2 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Blu Studio G Lte2 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Blu Studio G Lte2
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Blu Studio G Lte2 hard reset ::
Hard Reset BLU Studio G LTE First method:
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power key.
- After 4-5 seconds release all held buttons.
- From the menu choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap “Yes–delete all user data” to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- At first, turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- Next choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Blu Studio G Lte2 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Blu Studio G Lte2 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem