Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g
- 5 How to Format Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g hard reset ::
- 6 WARNING !
- 7 Warning! for Format & Reset Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g ::
Step By Step How to Format Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g
No Data Available this Time
How to Format Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g hard reset ::
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9100 Pearl 3G First method:
- First turn on the phone.
- Next select to Options -> Security -> General Settings -> Wipe handheld.
- Now type the word BlackBerry.
- Then your phone will reboots and resets.
- Power on your handset.
- Go to Options -> Security -> Set a password.
- Enter this incorrectly 10 times. and follow the prompts.
- After the 10th time, it will reset the BB, wiping out all customer data.
Hard Reset blackberry 9900 Bold Touch – remove password protection
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9900 Bold Touch – factory reset tutorial
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
Warning! for Format & Reset Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3g recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem