Article Contents ::
- 1 Step By Step How to Format Archos Familypad 2 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
- 2 Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- 3 Soft Format Archos Familypad 2 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- 4 Soft Reset :: Format Archos Familypad 2
- 5 WARNING !
- 6 How to Format Archos Familypad 2 hard reset ::
- 7 WARNING !
- 8 Warning! for Format & Reset Archos Familypad 2 ::
Step By Step How to Format Archos Familypad 2 Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Archos Familypad 2 hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeekForum Suggest Backup For all of your Archos Familypad 2 befor hard reset data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Archos Familypad 2 after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
- and if phone hangs then try to press and hold the power key of your Archos Familypad 2 for about one minute phone will restart it will solve most issues.
Soft Format Archos Familypad 2 Soft reset By Menu Setting Options
- Go to the Main Menu find and select Settings
- open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up. and select erase everything.
- that’s all reset done
Soft Reset :: Format Archos Familypad 2
Soft Reset ARCHOS FAMILYPAD 2
- At the beginning hold down the Power button for a short while
- From the available options choose Power Off and then tap OK.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Press the Power button again to turn the device back on.
This Hard Reset Process will erase all data from Your Mobile Phone The Above Hard Reset Process may harm your device you are doing at your own risk.
How to Format Archos Familypad 2 hard reset ::
Hard Reset ARCHOS FAMILYPAD 2 First method:
- Start by switching off the tablet by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards choose from the menu Wipe Data/Factory Reset or Format System by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap “yes” to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option “Now you can reboot Your system “.
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Hold down the Power button, until your device is turned on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your device should restart now.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G – Bypass Screen Lock
Warning! for Format & Reset Archos Familypad 2 ::
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Archos Familypad 2 recovery mode format Soft Reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem