Step By Step Tutorial How to Format Samsung Rex 60 C3312R hard reset Code
Cautions Before The Format Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Samsung Rex 60 C3312R soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Samsung Rex 60 C3312R For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted Samsung Rex 60 C3312R soft reset ,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your Samsung Rex 60 C3312R phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format Samsung Rex 60 C3312R hard reset isn’t responding
How to Format or hard reset your Samsung Rex 60 C3312R dual SIM phone ::
- Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc.
- Your default security phone lock code preset 00000000 / eight zeros
That’s all now the format,root, unlock, Samsung Rex 60 C3312R hard reset Code device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem