Step By Step Tutorial How to Format Samsung ATIV Odyssey I930 hard reset
Cautions Before The Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Samsung ATIV Odyssey I930 Windows Mobile Smartphone hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
Resetting Windows Mobile Smartphone Samsung ATIV Odyssey I930
- If your Samsung ATIV Odyssey I930 device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power key for 11-13 seconds. If your Samsung ATIV Odyssey I930 Windows Mobile smartphone device freezes or hangs, you may need to close programs or reset the device to regain functionality.
- The device will power off forcefully.
- hold the Power key for 11-13 seconds.
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your Samsung ATIV Odyssey I930 we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset”, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Mobile phone isn’t responding
How to Format Samsung ATIV Odyssey I930 Windows Mobile smartphone hard reset
- If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Menu mode, select Settings > system > about > reset your phone > yes >> yes.
That’s all now the Samsung ATIV Odyssey I930 hard reset Code device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem