Article Contents ::
Step By Step Tutorial How to Format Nokia E72 hard reset Code
Cautions Before The Format Soft or Hard Reset ::
- For Completing the Format Nokia E72 soft reset or hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery to 100% full,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- SuperGeek Suggest Backup from your Nokia E72 For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- Because It is impossible to recover your data from your Formatted NoNokia E72 Soft Reset,after doing a Format or hard reset, so online backup is always important.
- So keep backup first
How to Nokia E72 hard reset
- You can format your E72 device by typing: * + 3 + call + Power on. Before the device is reset, you need to provide the lock code. The default lock code is 12345.
- If it is not working try this code:
- You can format your device by typing *#7370# in standby mode. Before the device is reset, you need to provide the lock code. The default lock code is 12345.
- Some Nokia phone can be reset via this menu option Press menu button or enter Menu > Settings > Phone > Phone management > Factory settings > Delete data and restore > YES
Warning! for Format & Reset
- It’s all your responsibility to Hard Reset or Format or Root or Unlock your Nokia E72 phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset“, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST took a proper backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Format Nokia E72 hard reset isn’t responding
That’s all now the format, root, unlock, Nokia E72 Phone hard reset Code for your dual SIM or Single SIM device is formatted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem .