Step By Step Tutorial for Apple iPhone 6 Plus hard reset
Cautions Before The Apple iPhone 6 Plus Soft Reset ::
- For Completing the Hard Reset AppleiPhone 6 Plus hard reset Code Process it took some time to complete so First charge your battery,
- backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. Because your data cant be recovered from phone if once lost during the reset process.
- For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media.
- It is impossible to recover from Apple iPhone 6 Plus after hard reset
Apple iPhone 6 Plus hard reset :
- Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Restarting and Resetting iPhone 6 Plus
- If something isn’t working right, try restarting iPhone, force quitting an application, or resetting iPhone.
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus hard reset
Restart iPhone 6 Plus :
- Reset Network Settings: All your iPhone 6 ios7 and above, previously used networks and VPN settings profile are removed.
- Now go to Settings > General > Profile >> Reset
- Reset Keyboard Dictionary, Reset Home Screen Layout, Reset Location .
- Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Now Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPhone 6 Plus.
- To turn iPhone 5 back on, press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. If you can’t turn off iPhone 5 ,or if the problem continues, you may need to reset iPhone.
- A reset should be done only if turning iPhone5 6 Plus off and on doesn’t resolve the problem.
- It’s all your responsibility to reset your phone we are not responsible for any kind of loss to you or your Mobile.
- By performing “Factory Reset”, all user data will be ERASED.
- You MUST backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
- If your Mobile phone isn’t responding
Force quit an application on iPhone 6 Plus :
- On iPhone 6 Plus or later, you can also remove an
- application from the recents list to force it to quit.
- Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button on top of iPhone 6 Plus for a few seconds until a red slider appears, then press and hold the Home button until the application quits.
That’s all now the step by step Tutorial for Apple iPhone 6 Plus hard reset Recovery device is rooted perfectly without any problems. In case if you find any issues with above procedure comment here. SuperGeekForum will try to solve your problem